Saturday, November 29, 2008

-Bad Day-

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around....

Aarrggghhh... I missed my bus!!!

Thanks to the cacat-ed monorail.. eden said a passenger seat exploded.. horror of horrors
i'm fuming at the fact that..
not a single soul from KL Monorail cared to inform people on what was happening..
they continued to sell tickets like nothing happened..
they allowed people to wait dumbly at the station for hours..

rushed to sentral.. hopped on a metrobus.. hopped down at kotaraya.. walked at lightning speed to puduraya with my troublesome luggage.. leaving cj far behind..
I reached at 2.07pm.. and the bus left without me.. *sobs*
another zoo record was set =.=


Back at home, mum stopped at Family, turned off the engine (without removing the key) and walked out.
1 minute later, i coolly told my brothers to get out, made sure the doors were locked and trooped in after her.
Mum stared at me... Where's my key? I nearly fainted.
Cutting off all the nonsense we did to try and pry open the door.. finally one kind soul used his car key on mum's car.. It worked!!!!
I guess it's the only time in your life you're glad somebody else's key could open your door.


All this in a single day.
How stupid can I be?
Sigh.



No comments: