Monday, February 23, 2009

Culmination


Me love shades. But first I need contacts. Bet mum wouldn't allow =(




Me wanna drive. Wait till I'm done with A level. Patience.




I hate my timetable. What with moral on Saturdays and classes at the 3.30-4.30 killer time every other day. Ultra long breaks turned ching, kit yoong and me into tourists.

I so wanna go to KL Library again.






Valentine's Day. Somehow never significant to this girl. This year we made history though. Mission accomplished. Awesome la her dress =) Should have taken a pic. As mel said, combined we bought so many stuff. My first time in Curve.




The past 2 weeks has been hectic-ness. Time to clear the backlog of maths homework piling up above me. Sat and finished chapter 6. Never been this hardworking for ages. So satisfying =)

Then again i miss dance. Everyone in our group. For weeks we had fun in that room. The place I nearly fainted hitting my head on the floor. Today it was empty. Memories.

1 comment:

GodEagle said...

Please update ur blog if u can.I know that ure busy,but,I mean,mine's updated once or even twice a week.