Sunday, November 21, 2010

Joys and Struggles

My last post was ancient. I know. But insomnia got the better of me. So here I am. Once again.

I miss them so.

And some others not in the pic.


Today was the last day of CLT. Ending was epic. Dumped what was wrong with my life into the bin. And my pink heart-shaped sticker reads:

21/11/10
Dear Father, I can't thank You enough for Your love towards me,
even through the increasing rebellion.
I love You. Draw me closer. I hunger for You.


I'm stepping out and breaking through
I've set my eyes on You
I'm born to be in Your kingdom Lord
for such a time as this

To break the chains of darkness
To set the captives free
To display Your power and glory
This is my destiny

The three musketeers.


We're multiplying. Oh the joy :)


But dearest Charissa, you'll be missed =(



I can't believe we finished the green cards.

Stochastics again tomorrow. Gahh.



No comments: